Happy Sunday, lovelies! M and I have decided to start a weekend series entitled “Weekend Wish List”, a collection of the things we dream about all week long.
Besides the things that are so clearly out of our control (seventeen extra hours of sleep, a four day work week, winning the lottery, a perpetual series of good hair days) here’s what we’ve been dreaming about all week:
- Going out for a frosty, salty margarita at a fabulous sidewalk café, with nothing to do except people watch.
- To wake up looking like Zooey Deschanel- have y’all seen 500 Days of Summer yet? She’s BEAUTIFUL.
- American Apparel sac dress- in red!
- Sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine! While trench coats and rain galoshes are a cute look on pretty much everyone, we’d like to keep our hair from curling and our mascara from running for as long as humanly possible.
- A fully stocked fridge: milk, eggs, cheese, fruits and vegetables; the whole enchilada.
- Another season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. It’s our not-so-secret, not-so-guilty pleasure. Don’t judge.
Maybe one day we’ll be able to afford that cherry pitter from Williams Sonoma, or an unlimited American Apparel shopping spree. For now we’ve only got the wish list….
What do you dream about on the weekend? These bitches want to know!
Feel free to send us your wishes and dreams!