Other things we're excited for?
1. Apple Cider Doughnuts, available at gourmet grocery stores and apple orchards everyone. Ideal with your morning cup of coffee, apple cider doughnuts are so quintessentially "fall".
2. A faux fur coat, like the ones we've been seeing at Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and H&M. Nothing says fabulous and PETA-friendly like a Margot Tenenbaum-inspired fur duster.
3. Awesome Halloween costume ideas! Many a conversation has been peppered with ramblings on the ideal Halloween costume to show off this October. Ideas tossed into the ring include mermaids, children's book characters, famous divas, and retro throwbacks. Any suggestions for two blonde bitches on a budget?
4. Pumpkin-spiced anything at Starbucks. The seasonal drinks we wait for all year and can scarcely afford, pumpkin spices lattes, flavored hot chocolates, and warm coffees are the beverages we crave year round.
5. Scrunchy suede boots. Pull them up, scrunch them down- as long as you avoid puddles at all costs, these boots are our go-to fall staple.
What are you most excited about for September? Send us your fall favorites at firstname.lastname@example.org.