1. The latest issue of W features Linda Evangelista on the cover, positively dripping in jewels. We're torn between which we're coveting more- the latest issue of the mag, or the $2.4 million worth of jewlery she wears on the first page alone.
2. A beautiful sunny day. Three days of Hurricane Ida has made us hate the hurricane season for sabotaging our hair, mascara, and cute flats. We've tried to make the best of it, but you can only try so hard to make sneaks and oversized plaid look Rachel Zoe- worthy.
3. A cheap pedicure from our favorite ladies on Grand St in Williamsburg. Our secret place offers manis and pedis for $10 a pop- the cost of pampering has never been so affordable, and we die every time they lather our hands with thick, creamy lotion and hot towels.
4. Our resident Bitch on Assignment has been out of commission, working upstate on a fabulous new creative venture. We wish her the best in the next few weeks on the job, but we're anxiously awaiting her return.
5. A new coffee pot. This Bitch has cracked her French Press yet again.
What are you dreaming of, my darlings? Send us your lists at email@example.com, or tweet us @bbonabudget.