1. A glimpse of the Tree at Rockefellar Center. Can you believe it's already Dec 5th and we haven't seen it yet?
2. J. Crew's sequin shell jacket- a $400 coat of sparkles that would make even the sloppiest of outfits looks like couture.
3. The subway system. We've never been more grateful for a mode of transportation that gets us from point A to point B.
4. The new Bob Dylan Christmas CD is chock full of our man's gravelly voice and shrieky harmonica. We're so happy he decided to make the leap into holiday music, and we know we're not the only ones.
5. Snow! While in Canada, we were faced with the most miserable combination of snow/sleet/rain/hail/wind every single day, sun-up to sundown. We're sending out a special request to the weather fairies, who shower New York with a much less abusive powder. Snow fairies, show us the love!
And what have you been lusting for? We're dying to know! Send us your wishes at email@example.com, or tweet us @bbonabudget. Who knows- maybe they just might come true!