Please find the Weekend Wish List, "Santa Edition", below.
The Brooklyn Bitches on a Budget would absolutely adore:
1. A high-end coffee maker that makes strong coffees and espressos with the press of a button. Something high-tech that does everything except drink the coffee for you. Must have have pause-and-serve function, auto shutoff, and a spare carafe.
2. The chocolate pie bag from Anthropologie, to hold all of our fabulous things, plus library books, Ray Bans, and iPod speakers.
3. A Neiman Marcus cupcake car. Lest you star thinking we're spoiled, it seems to be a much cuter form of public transportation, complete with a cherry on top. Even better, it tops out at about 8 mph, making it the perfect vehicle for the speed demons in our crew.
4. A silver fox fur cape. For running to the grocery store, dropping off mail, and taking the puppies for a stroll around the block.
5. Nars Orgasm blush. This universally flattering shade, sure to bring a sparkle to anyone's cheeks, is practically dust in our compact. Please restock us!
We've been quite good this year, after all. Check your list twice- we're definitely on the top :)
That's all for now!