As far as we’re concerned, it’s pretty much he most wonderful time of the year.
A cup of hot coffee feels comforting to cold hands on a chilly morning.
Surprising weather days make you excited to pull out your shorts and open-toed flats, since their days of seeing the sunshine are numbered.
Sleeping with the windows cracked open gives us the opportunity to snuggle down under all the blankets.
The leaves are just about to fall.
And, best of all, the last of the Fashion Week models have scattered from the city, allowing us to reclaim our status as the tallest Bitches in the room.
Things are pretty near perfect, we’re willing to admit. However, it is the weekend (after all), which means we’ve got plenty of things on the wish list.
This weekend, the Bitches are waiting for:
1. Leather shorts. The perfect combination of fierce-ass-Bitch and summer-fashion-for-fall, these were all over the runways (and the stylish audience members!) for this past Fashion Week. We’d love to rock a pair of McQueens with a pair of open-toe wedges and a blousy top.
2. An old pair of rhinestone cat’s eye glasses, with our prescriptions put in. Chalk it up to our endless Mad Men obsession, but we’d love the opportunity to rock some truly epic retro eye wear.
3. The Guanciale & Egg Pizza from Roberta’s- eggs, bacon, and potatoes. What’s not to love? Only to be washed down with a delicious champagne-y cocktail, served in a mason jar. The Perfect Meal for a day off, especially enjoyed in the back garden. Yum.
4. A night (and morning) spent at the Ace Hotel in Midtown- and not just perched at the Breslin Bar . We’re craving a weekend getaway without leaving the city, and call us materialistic hipsters, but we think the Ace is pretty much the best it could get. With a lobby fully stocked with all the gorgeous essentials we’d covet but never get to buy in Opening Ceremony, as well as a Stumptown Coffee, No. 7 Subs and the upcoming Affordable Art Fair, we may just have to max out our credit cards for this one.
5. A set of iced tea spoons. While we’re late for stirring lemonades, iced teas, and the like, we’re always searching for that perfect utensil to mix our cocktails, milkshakes, and lattes. These straw spoons from Global Décor were pretty much love at first sight.
What are you dreaming of this weekend? The Bitches wanna know! Drop us a comment below, send us an email at bbonabudget (at) gmail (dot) com, or Tweet us @bbonabudget!