How is it already Sunday night? While I’ve been busy having the most magical weekend in a long time, I’m not quite ready to call it a day. With a late night Pomme Frites date looming on the horizon, I guess I’d better get right down to it. Without further ado, please see what I am wishing for- hard- this weekend!
1. This Lily lace dress from Madewell. For some reason, I am really losing my shit over this romantic dress with “gusts of swirling lace layered over a timeless sheath”, and the fact that the website is announcing it’s current sold-out status is breaking my heart.
2. A gold sequin jacket. Ever since my recent acquisition of a fur vest that I really feel upped my fashionista game, I’ve moved on to the next on in terms of fabulous wardrobe pieces, and I think a sparkle jacket like this would look excellent with baggy boyfriend jeans or an LBD- not that my lifestyle is really conducive to LBD-wearing occasions or anything…
3. The Pocahontas headband by Naomi Davis of Love, Taza fame. While the recent birth of her adorable baby girl, E, has prevented her from whipping up the latest batch of sparkly head pieces, I can’t help wishing for a hairband that’s a blast from the past in terms of lovely and delicate accessories. I often feel that there’s a fine line between seventh grader and fashion diva with great style when it comes to donning a headband, but somehow Naomi’s pieces are always gorgeous without being juvenile. I want.
4. A trip to stay in the epic estate home from Melancholia. A morning movie this Sunday has got me salivating over the prospect of staying a night in the ornate mammoth of a mansion (aside from contemplating the end of the world and the mix I would be playing throughout the collision). It seems that a visit to Sweden will be a requirement in making this weekend wish into a reality.
5. A new set of frames from Warby Parker eyewear. Besides having pretty much the coolest business model ever- for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is donated to charity- and a selection of rad, affordable frames, I’m wishing for a new pair to replace the ones I’ve been rocking since age 17. I think the Owen frames in Revolver Black would make me look like a total rock star.
What are you wishing for this weekend, dears? This Bitch is interested. Drop a comment below, send me an email at bbonabudget (at) gmail (dot) com, or Tweet me @bbonabudget!
Totally Bitchin’ Throwback: Weekend Wish List
Bitches Beyond: Best Cheap Falafel