How is it already Sunday night? I swear, these weekends pass MUCH faster than they used to!
Did you have a nice weekend, Bitches? Mine was one of the best: lots of time spent with friends, a fancy pants dinner at the grown up house of my dreams, a semi-drunk brunch at my new favorite neighborhood spot, and chilly enough weather to curl up on the couch with a blanket and a great movie (windows open, of course).
Even after such a lovely, relaxing weekend, there are a couple of things on this weekend’s wish list that I’m legit drooling over.
1. Gold sparkle Oxfords. After submitting my favorite white pair to the slushy salty “snow” that hit New York last winter, I’m in serious need of a new pair.
2. Joy theBaker’s Fried Guacamole. How can something so wrong sound so right? I’m drooling just looking at the pictures here.
3. The perfect hot pink mini dress for my currently TBD Halloween costume, sure to be the best look I’ve come up with yet.
4. An unlimited gift certificate to Sugar Paper. Anybody who knows me even the tiniest bit knows about my deep-seeded obsession with paper and my ongoing hunt for the perfect greeting cards. I think these “You’re My Lobster” cards are pretty ace.
5. Apple cider donuts. Just because it finally feels like fall is here to stay.
Spend this gloomy night in tonight, open a bottle of wine, and maybe enjoy a grilled cheese or two with a Felicity marathon in bed. That’s where I’ll be.
Bitches Beyond: You’ve Got Free Wi-Fi